resposta

[Projeto] Desafio: analisando sentimentos em várias resenhas

Olá!! ao fazer o desafio eu utilizei o seguinte prompt

A sua tarefa é:
fazer um resumo em português com no máximo 30 palavras do produto (De cada uma das resenhas marcadas por "Resenha #K);
listar os pontos positivos;
listar os pontos negativos (Separadamente);e 
fazer uma análise do sentimento final em relação ao produto.

Resenha #K:
"""
I use the air fryer a lot. It works very well. I made hamburgers in it last night, the were wonderful! The rack you put the food on is a little hard to clean. It has lots of crevices that food gets in. The basket itself is very easy to clean. I also do not trust the rack not to fall out when dumping out food, like French fries.
"""

Resultado:________

Resenha #K:
"""
Air fryer works fine until the handle breaks off. There's only 3 screws that attach the handle to a plastic piece on the basket. The plastic piece breaks and the screws fall out so there's no way to attach the handle to the basket rendering the air fryer useless. If there were 4 screws or if the screws attached to metal the handle attachment would have been much more secure and less prone to breaking.
"""

Resenha #K:
"""
 Even though I returned it for the bigger one of the same company I liked the fryer. Ferry ez to use But hard to judge. Seafood button isn't fish and it was a guessing game how to cook the product. I way over cooked it and the chicken legs came out crispy, but the other side was raw. But, this is my first time using an air fryer so maybe it's me. Very sleek on the counter buttons light up real nice. I made tater tots and let me tell you they came out perfect and stayed hot. I like it so much that I returned this one and got the same company Bigger one. But I had to buy it from the place itself not from Amazon and I don't lie that at all. Hope this review helps.
"""

Como pode ser observado...tive que seccionar muito bem as tarefas, e especificar cada detalhe...O resultado que eu obtive é, continha o ID (de acordo com a resenha), os pontos positivos e negativos e a análise do sentimento em relação ao produto final (Cada um separado em seu devido bloco e seção)

1 resposta

Olá Francisco, tudo bem?

Parabéns pela dedicação em criar um prompt tão bem estruturado para analisar sentimentos em resenhas! Gostei muito da forma como você seccionou as tarefas e especificou cada detalhe, garantindo que a IA compreendesse claramente o que precisava ser feito.

A qualidade da resposta da IA foi ótima, organizando os pontos positivos, negativos e a análise do sentimento de forma clara e separada.

Abraços!