resposta

Desafio Resenhas

Irei lhe enviar 3 resenhas sobre o desempenho de um produto air-fryers. 
###
Resenha 1: I use the air fryer a lot. It works very well. I made hamburgers in it last night, the were wonderful! The rack you put the food on is a little hard to clean. It has lots of crevices that food gets in. The basket itself is very easy to clean. I also do not trust the rack not to fall out when dumping out food, like French fries.
###
Resenha 2: Air fryer works fine until the handle breaks off. There's only 3 screws that attach the handle to a plastic piece on the basket. The plastic piece breaks and the screws fall out so there's no way to attach the handle to the basket rendering the air fryer useless. If there were 4 screws or if the screws attached to metal the handle attachment would have been much more secure and less prone to breaking.
###
Resenha 3: Even though I returned it for the bigger one of the same company I liked the fryer. Ferry ez to use But hard to judge. Seafood button isn't fish and it was a guessing game how to cook the product. I way over cooked it and the chicken legs came out crispy, but the other side was raw. But, this is my first time using an air fryer so maybe it's me. Very sleek on the counter buttons light up real nice. I made tater tots and let me tell you they came out perfect and stayed hot. I like it so much that I returned this one and got the same company Bigger one. But I had to buy it from the place itself not from Amazon and I don't lie that at all. Hope this review helps.
###
Faça: Um resumo em português com no máximo 30 palavras;
Uma lista com os pontos fortes do aparelho;
Uma lista com os pontos fracos do aparelho;
O sentimento final da pessoa em relação ao produto, ou seja, se o sentimento é positivo, neutro ou negativo.
Retorne os 3 comentarios em blocos separados no formato JSON 
"""
ID da resenha: ___
Resumo: ___
Lista de pontos fortes: ___
Lista de pontos fracos: ___
Sentimento: ___
"""

GPT

json
Copiar código
{
    "ID da resenha": 1,
    "Resumo": "Air fryer funciona bem, mas rack é difícil de limpar e pode cair.",
    "Lista de pontos fortes": [
        "Funciona bem",
        "Fácil de limpar a cesta"
    ],
    "Lista de pontos fracos": [
        "Rack difícil de limpar",
        "Rack pode cair ao despejar comida"
    ],
    "Sentimento": "Positivo"
}
json
Copiar código
{
    "ID da resenha": 2,
    "Resumo": "Air fryer quebra facilmente devido à fragilidade do cabo.",
        "Funciona bem inicialmente"
    ],
        "Cabo frágil",
        "Design com apenas 3 parafusos"
    ],
    "Sentimento": "Negativo"
}
json
Copiar código
{
    "ID da resenha": 3,
    "Resumo": "Gostou da air fryer, mas trocou por uma maior devido à dificuldade de uso.",
        "Fácil de usar",
        "Design atraente",
        "Botões iluminados",
        "Faz tater tots perfeitamente"
    ],
        "Difícil de julgar o tempo de cozimento",
        "Botão de frutos do mar confuso",
        "Cozimento desigual"
    ],
    "Sentimento": "Positivo"
}
1 resposta

Olá, Vitória? Espero que esteja bem!

Fico feliz em ver que realizou a atividade, é isso aí! Continue se dedicando aos estudos e colocando em prática seus aprendizados.

Caso tenha dúvidas, fico à disposição.

Abraços e bons estudos!